Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Letter from the MTC ... Reality Hits!

Letter Received 19 September 2009

Dear Mom and Dad and Family:

I miss you guys so much!  It's insane here like everything is planned for you like every second of the day.  It's work, work work, then sleep, then more work!  But I guess that's o.k. I guess I'm like exhausted though.  My comp is awesome, his name is Elder Christienson.  He is a lot like me.  We already get along awesome.  My district is awesome.  They all remind me of people I know!  But there all way chill.  The food is good!  Not going to lie I miss pop!  Ha Ha but doing good.  I saw Tyson for like a whole thirty seconds.  I think we're on like totally different time schedules.  But its o.k.  I know I will see him sometime.  My teachers are cool but its way overwhelming!  'Cause its like I'm stressed and it just keeps coming.

I have 3 roommates there way chill.  I need like all the extended family's addresses.  Especially Britt!  I have so much to tell him.  How is everyone doing with out me there?  What's everyone up to?  I can't wait to hear from you guys.  I love you guys.  Write lots.  Miss you guys a lot and my bed.  Please send lots of goodies like drinks if possible.  Love you guys so much.  I am doing well but stressed.  I can't wait to hear from you.

Love,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails