Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Spirit is Strong

Letter Received 23 September 2009:

hey evryone!

i miss all of you so much but everything is good here still kinda stressed though but its getting better . the spirit is so strong here i just got the package that you sent me which was awesome by the way thanks lexie i love you soooooooo much! but any who my comp is from american fork and he is a straight up baller! and he loves the spirit and he is very smart im doiong ok in class spanish is hard and is coming slowly and the gospel is hard i have my first teaching expierience this week we have to teach a teacher that is acting as a investogator i am super nervous sorry i didnt email sooner this is the only day that we are actually supposed to write tell taylor thanks for the picture it was awesome i am goin to put it up in my room along with the chile flag thanks for that mom i think that i want my thinner pillow and i want to wish mom and taylor a happy late birthday ! i am sad that i missed them ! i have seen tyson three times i get to sit with him every sunday and tuesday and sunday at the devotionals here! i have never felt the spirit so much in my life and i am becoming the man of god that i should be by im trying so hard and praying not to be home sick i know that the lord will bless me and i will be able to push through this. the food is gettin old really fast here and i am gaining weight like you cant belive i have already gained seven pounds! tell lyndsay  that every one loved the apple that she gave me and tell her thanks every thing is so busy here all the time everything is super scheduled and crazy but the spirit is strong like in the temple. im glad that i have had alot of letters keep them coming tell grandma and grandpa thanks for them how is every one doing there whats been going on i just wish that i could call you all but guess what i get to call all you guys when i get to the airport why i am waiting for my flight but one a bad thing mom and dad is that my credit card doesnt work at all! but everyone write me please i love to read whats going on at home and how everyone is doin thanks for everything so far!

things i need and would like
conditioner
thick white hangers
my thin pillow
more stuff that i can shine my shoes
small soccer sized beach ball to play with in my room
i cant wait to here back from every one how is my bike treating you dad  do you ride it everywhere? well my time is up so i have to go we only have a half hour love you all

elder nelson
ps miss you

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails