Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Reality of Coming Home Hits

Letter Received September 12, 2011:

Hey Everyone:

So this is really weird to hear and think that Tyson is on his way home right now. That kinda really does set it in that I am going home. It was kinda the same thing when I left because it was like it was Tyson's farewell then it was mine and that is really what set it in for me. Not only that, but to think that you guys are going to have to get ready for me to come home is weird to think. Right now it just kinda seems like I am just having a new transfer.

I asked the missionaries in my Zone that are in the internet place that i am in and they would all like some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. So, if you could bring down a box and maybe a bottle of amazing sauce for Elder Flores because I know that he loves that stuff.

This week went well because Gabriel finally went to church and we are starting to find people. Me and my comp are getting along well. I do think that he is kinda waiting for me to be done because he is really focused and, I am not going to lie, it is hard not to really talk about home. He doesn't want to talk about like anything at home. I think that this last week is going to be a good one because we have a conference and it is the 18th of September and what not. Plus its like a cool time to finish the mission. I don't really have all that much to tell you. I will just see you all next week anyway, ha, ha, ha. I am still staying focused for my last week.

Love, 
Elder Nelson

Oh yeah, Dad you need to have Kat help you to memorize how to say this in Spanish: Habiendo sido comisionado por Jesu Cristo. Yo te bautiso en el nombre del padre y del hijo y del espiritu santo. Amen.   

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails