Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Last Letter from the Mission Field

Letter Received September 17, 2011:

Hey:

Well, this is going to be my last email to all of you from the mission. I am going to be home on the 26th of September. I just wanted to thank all of you for the love and support throughout the length of my mission. I thank you for helping me through the good times and the bad. I will forever be grateful for the love that you all have shown me. I love you all.

Les Quiero Mucho,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails