Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Good Companion

Letter Received September 6, 2010:

Hey:

So everything is going a little better this week than the week before and this week went by really fast with the training that we had and all that jazz. We also had Stake Conference here and I am not going to lie, it was really sucky and boring.  Sorry, but true.  We have just been working really hard and trying to find some more people and it seems that we have found some good possibilities.  So, we will see. 

Me and my comp are getting along really well.  He is such an amazing missionary and he always is positive and he has been such an awesome companion.  I am sad that he is going home in six weeks but he has done his time and he is still working hard.  That is something that I really admire about him.  He doesn't want to become trunky and he just wants to do his job.  I have been really trying to follow his example and it has been awesome because he knows how to have success.  So, we are going to do better this week.

The truth is that I don't really have a lot of news for you all this week because not a whole lot of stuff has happened this week.  It was just kind of a normal week here.  It is starting to become really hot here and I am now sunburned and it hurts, ha, ha, ha.  Oh well, that is just the way that it is, ha, ha, ha.  All of the investigators that I have seem to be really grasping the gospel and we are really trying to find people this week because we lack a lot of people.  I know that I just need to be patient and work hard and the Lord will pick up the rest.

Sounds like everyone is doing really well there.  Sounds like everyone is staying really busy.  I'm sorry that this letter is really boring and that there is not much but there is not really much new and not much to say.  I love and miss you all and am glad to hear that everyone is staying busy.

Love You,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails