Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blessings After the Earthquake

Letter Received March 2, 2010:
 
Hey Family:
 
Well, these last few days since I have talked to you have been really crazy.  I am glad to say that we have been really blessed these last few days. But first off, I think that we should hold off on sending that package if you haven't already sent it because I am afraid that if you send it that it will get stolen right now.  Because everything is so crazy, I would say at least hold off for about three weeks. 
 
But anywho, we have been really busy just making sure that we help as many people as we can.  We have been blessed last night that our water and electricity has been turned back on.  And we have been recieving a lot of help from the members here. We have been doing a lot of service and it seems like everything in Centro has gotten torn up and everyone is looting and robbing everything.  We went to Central and I thought that I was going to get robbed because everyone was looking at me like they wanted to kill me because I am gringo they all think that I have money so me and my comp booked it out of there as fast as we could. 
 
We have been working really hard but sorry that this email is really short but I got to go.  It was really good to here from all of you. But I will talk to you all next week  It is great to here that everyone is doing well.  I miss you all and I will email you all back next week and tell you more.  But it sounds good at home and everyone is doing well but seems kinda stressed but just know that it all works out in the end.  I've got to go, I love you all and miss you all a ton.   Ok.
 
Love Your Son and Brother,
Elder Austin Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails