Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Learning New Mission Techniques

Letter Received August 9, 2010:

Hey, Hey:

Well, I am not going to lie, I have been thinking a lot about Jace this week, with the wedding and all that.  I've been thinkin about how crazy it is that I am now the only single one in our family and that I am going to be the only one living at home when I get there.  That is going to be weird!  I think that the house for me is going to feel very weird now that Jace is out of the house.  I am super happy for him, though.  I do wish that I could have been there for it but now I guess I know how Lexie felt when Lyndsay got married when she was on her mission.

Lexie, I have a question:  what was your Chilena comps name and where does she live?  I might have a Hermana in my zone that may know her.  If I could, I would really like to meet her and I might be able to.

As for me, family, I am doing a lot better.  I have found out that I don't have a parasite.  I just have had a colon infection and I am getting better.  I feel a lot better, though not quite a hundred percent.  But, I am definitely getting there.  I am taking a pill for the next thirty days but I should be fine.

I need to send you some more pictures of my other shoes.  Now my slip-on ones are worn out, so I will send some pictures of those next week.  I think that I would like to still have a pair of slip-ons and a pair of lace ups, so yeah, I will send that next week. 

We had a crazy week because we spent two days doing training with the President and it was awesome!   We really didn't get to spend all that much time in our sector to work like normal.   We have been working with some key people and they really seem to be progressing and I'm super excited to try and do this new stuff that our President has seemed to be wanting us to work with.  We are one of the 114 missions that gets to preview this new plan for working that comes from the Apostles.  It should be super awesome!  My comp and I are getting along really well. 

I have been really good and been thinking how crazy it is that everyone is looking so diffferent especially in the pictures.  Mom you have changed your hair and the kids look so much bigger.  It is going to be crazy to come home because I think that everything is going to be so different when I get home.  Well, I don't really have that much to say, its all about the same.  I do have package ideas if you have to send the shoes yourselves but if the Missionary Mall will do it you don't have to worry about it because I just got a package not that long ago.  I am glad to hear everything went good at the wedding but I will talk to everyone later.  Love and miss you all.

Love,
Elder Nelson
Your son and brother on the mission!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails