Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Few Pictures and Phone Call Prep

Letter Received December 20, 2010:
Ray Bans
I just got news that we can Skype and now we can use the camera! So now we can chat for free so that kinda sucks for the Magic Jack. I am out of time. I love you and hope that everything works on Saturday. If not, I will have to call and at the minimum you can call me through the Magic Jack if we have problems, but it should work. I love you.


Elder Nelson
Me and Palta Haws

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails