Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Worried About Transfers


Letter Received January 3, 2011:

Hey Everyone:

Elders with Fernanda
Fernanda with Everyone

Todos
 
Fernanda with Family Extended
So this one is going to be really short because I still only have a little time and not only that but we pretty much talked about everything on Christmas so I really don't have much to tell you. But anywho, I have been busy this week but I can honestly say that it didn't go quite as planned but it was okay because we did get a baptism. I do think that I could have done better this week and I feel that this week is going to be better. I am kinda worried that the President is goin to change my companion again because you never know and not only that but he is going to be looking at my numbers from this week when he does transfers. I hope that he doesn't change my companion because we are getting better as a companionship and I know that we can do better but we will have to see. But, I did express my concern to the Zone Leaders and told them to tell this to the President today because they have their leadership meeting today with the President. So, we will have to see what happens this next week.  
Legit Bike Photo


Parral Bike Photo

Both Bikes

My New Bike in Front
We did okay this week. Our people that are good this week for baptism should be good for Sunday but I need to talk to them because they went out of town this last weekend and they weren't able to go church so that is a bummer and now the mom can't get baptised together with her daughter because she lacks attendance at church. But, we are going to get them dunked, don't worry about that.


Me and Elder Haws with Darlin
Yeah, I got the bike and it is legit, I love it! It is so comfy and we get everywhere so much faster and with a lot less effort. I bought a lock and everything is well taken care of so you don't need to worry about that.  
Us and Her Family


Todos

Her Family with Uribe

Pila Photo Darlin

Me and my comp cut our hair by ourselves and we didn't really realize how short that we cut it so now we are both bald, ha, ha, ha. But oh well, it should grow back. But yeah, it kinda sucks about the packages because they are just sitting there in the office and they told us that we probably aren't going to get them for probably another two weeks. So, that sucks, but oh well, what can you do? That is about it for this week it was really good to talk to you all and I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good. I love you all and miss you tons.

Love,  
Elder Nelson 
My New Bike in Back

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails