Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, January 10, 2011

An Answer to Someone's Prayer

Letter Received January 10, 2011:

Well, this week went well. I do think that there are some things that we can do better but at least we are baptizing. So, that is good.  But, this week was a typical one. We didn't really have a whole lot of things new but at least we worked hard and I got my package. Me and my companion are staying together so that makes me happy, but something that makes me kinda bummed is that one of the Zone Leaders that  I live with is leaving.

We did find a really awesome family named Roberto and Ivon. Something weird is that he is twenty-one and she is forty! And they have been married for 3 years! But, they are good and happy and are really awesome. I know that the Spirit was guiding me as we passed them at their house. For some reason, I was like, we have to turn around talk to them. When we got in their house, Ivon says to us that she is glad that we are there because two days before she had been praying and asking God to send someone to come and change there lives for the better and she sees us as a answer to her prayers and I am thinking so, too! They didn't come to church but we are going to work hard with them this week.

We have found some more people. Every day we are getting closer and closer to opening Retiro. That is only thing that me and my comp are thinking about and that is what we are working towards. I got my package and wanted to tell everyone thank you for everything. We baptized Paulina, Darlin's sister. She is so happy and her mom is content with her and her sister. Her mom is having some family problems but we are still working with her. We are going to be baptizing a lady named Rosa this Sunday and it is going to be legit! 

Even though this is kinda short that is kinda the news for this week. That is tight that you guys got to go the temple in Cali. That trip sounds like fun. I am jealous. Well, that is about it for me. I will talk to you all next week. I love you all and miss you all a ton!

Love,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails