Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, January 24, 2011

13 New Investigators!

Letter Received January 24, 2011:

Hey Everyone:

I think that this week is going to be one that is kinda short because I would like to save some time to rest today because we went and played soccer this morning and I am really tired. I did really good on the court today, I had like 8 goals so I felt really good about that. Today was just one of those days when I felt really good.

Me and my companion are doing really well. This week went really well. Even though we didn't baptize anyone this week we had a confirmation. So, that was good. My comp was the one that confirmed Rosa. I was really proud of him because he has only confirmed like twice and he memorized what he needed to say in so little time.

I have some great news. This week we should have two more baptisms! Barbara and Camila which are the daughter and neice of Rosa have baptism dates this week. They're really awesome and progressing really fast because they're really curious. They're really cool. I love when we leave that house because you just leave with the Spirit every time and just know that they're going to be baptized.

We are being more blessed because this week we had 13 new investigators and 4 progressing investigators and 5 in church! I was pretty happy with the week. I think that we can do better but we are being blessed everyday.

We are going to have a mini conference on Wednesday so we are going to see what President has for us this week. I am doing well. I have been getting really burned from the sun but that is inevitable.  You guys look like you are having so much fun in the snow. Man, if I could be in the snow! Here it is like 90 degrees, but what can you do? It makes you want to swim so bad. Sounds like Mom and Dad had fun in California this week.

I don't have too much to report, but this week was a good one. I wait for this one to be better. Yes, Dad, I have seen some parents that have come down to pick up their kids. I am doing well and am happy where I am. I love and miss you all and look forward to hearing from you next week.

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails