Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Great Week! So Close to Four Baptisms

Letter Received February 7, 2011:
Hey Hey:

So, this week went by really fast and I was like holy crap it is already Monday again. It seemed that Sunday came around really fast and then another week had passed by. I really couldn't believe that it was Sunday already. I think that it is because we were really busy this week and and I think that we are going to have another busy one this week that is coming.

For some reason, I am really excited to work this week. I think that it is because we are going to have another baptism this Saturday. Arny is finally going to be baptized, we have been working with her for a really long time and she didn't really want to progress and through reading the Book of Mormon that her faith. She asked me to baptize her and my companion to confirm her. I am so happy to finally see her to take the steps to get baptized. It has definitely been a struggle but now she is really good and she is reading everyday. She had a fecha for the 19th but then we moved it up to the 12th.

It is possible that we are going to have two more baptisms on Sunday. So, it should be really awesome for us this week and it makes us become all that much more close to opening Retiro. It seems to be getting harder to get people to come and help us pick up people for church. One of the Zone Leaders just informed me that somebody in the District Presidency has someone that has a bus that we might be able to use to go and get people. That would be so awesome!

We are working mainly with people named Jorge, Luz, Camila and Arny and they all have come to church and have possibility of getting baptized this week. That would be so sweet to baptize four people this week! That would be sick! I feel really good about the week that we had and I know that this week is only going to be better. Me and my companion are getting along so well and I know that we are really making a lot of progress and I hope that it stays that way.

The other night I woke up at four in the morning because in my sleep I jumped off the top bunk of our bed and I woke up when I hit the ground. Really weird, huh? It was kinda funny, ha, ha, ha. Well, I don't really have that much to tell. Sorry if this is kinda boring but I don't really have that much to tell. I know that this is kinda short but you all know how it goes sometimes. It was really good to hear that everything is going well with you guys. Some ideas that I have for a package are black suspenders that clip on and some that go with buttons because I practically use all suspenders now. My comp got me hooked. Some soccer socks. A lot, a lot of Flaming Hot Cheetos! Some Amazing Sauce, fruit snacks, Sour Patch Water Melons, oatmeal pies, some fine point pens, a journal, one with like a leather cover. Some ideas that I have off the top of my head but i will let you know next week. Thanks for everything. I love and miss you tons.

Love,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails