Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Adjusting to Life in Bulnes

Letter Received April 25, 2011:

Good to hear from you all. Sorry that my letter was so short last week. For some reason I just was kinda drawing blanks and I didn't really know what to write. This week isn't really going to be a whole lot different because this week not a whole lot of things have happened.
Me and my companion are getting along really well. We don't really want to do mini cambios because our Zone is kinda not all that great and our Zone Leaders aren't cool at all. All they care about is numbers. I am kinda stressed out with the President of the Branch a little but I know that I just have to have patience with him because he needs to mature spiritually and I am going to be the person that helps him along with that.  I have been talking to President and he has been giving me some advice so that I can help him but know that I have to have patience.
We have to find some people. This week I made like a million phone calls. I organized so that we could go to Chillan and play soccer so that we all could relax and get out of our sector for a little bit of time.

We do have some good news. We went with some of our investigators so that they could get a date for them to get married and they are going to get married on the 19 of May. So, it is going to be tight. We have been having some opposition with them but we are going to beat it.

I don't have any info about the phone call but I am going to see what I can do. It is going be kinda hard because like no one here has internet in Bulnes because it is in the country but I am working on it. What I might end up doing is getting the keys to the Secretary's office and have to buy a camera for the computer so that we can see each other. I will work with that a little and see what I can do.

That is cool for Craig that he is done with school for good. Man, I wish I could go to the Supercross. I am craving riding so much. I feel so lazy for not being able to do practically any sports. I feel fat! Glad to hear that everyone had a good Easter. I completely forgot that it was Easter. Here everyone is Catholic and they have a whole week called the Semana Santa which is the Passover. Such apostacy! But, what can you do. They don't know any better. Here we have been working really hard to find new people because we really don't have that many people to teach. We just have to be patient and the Lord will bless us. I am doing fine, don't worry about me. Love you guys. Glad to hear that everything  is good. Love you guys. Talk to you next week.
Love,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails