Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Transferred, New Calling

Letter Received on April 4, 2011:
Bulnes (Map by Google)
I thank all of you guys for writing this week. I have some big news! I am being changed to a little country sector. It is even more country than the one that I am in right now. I am going to be with an elder named Elder Flores. He is Chileno again! Ha, ha, another one, can you believe it. Not only that, but I am going to be a 2nd Counselor in the branch. I have a lot to tell you guys but I am going to have to do it next week because I have to go and say goodbye to people. Thank you for everything and I am sorry that I am making you wait to hear all that has happened but I don't have any time. I love you all and will talk next week. My next sector is called Bulnes. I will be finishing my mission there because I only have five months left. I am going to be the shadow leader of the ward by being a counselor. I will tell you all a whole lot more next week. I love you. Sorry.
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails