Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Great Baptism!

Letter Received March 28, 2011:
Funny Pic With Pati
 Hey:
Glad to hear that everyone is doing good. That is cool to hear that the trip down to Vegas went well. Something that I don't understand is where all this success is coming from. This week went so well at church I couldn't believe it. We obviously had some people that didn't come that we were counting on come to church. That is the mission, having some upsets but also having blessings on another end. Well we definitely had some blessings that came from no where. We have Patricia that made the decision on Thursday that she wanted to be baptized on Sunday. So we did it. It was awesome! She was so golden and her dautghter is hopefully getting baptized in between conference sessions. That would be so awesome, huh?  
Me, Elder Wilhelm, and Patricia Monica Llonton Carrion
 Me and my companion once again weren't together all that much but we had a decent week If you looked at our numbers you would say that we had a really crappy week but then you can then see that we baptized. So, I am happy and she is going to be such a awesome member of the Church. She just loves to learn about the gospel. She just seemed to catch everything so quickly. When you teach some things, you would think that she would be like, why? But, she just didn't. She is so interested in the temple and an eternal family. Her husband is coming along. He is going to be a little bit more of a task, but it will be good. I can already tell that she is going to be a powerhouse member in this ward.  
Full Body Pic With Pati
I am doing well but it is weird. I don't know what to think about what is going to happen with cambios this time. I am like 90% sure that I am going to be changed from this sector but something else is telling me that I might stay. I am okay with either one. I think that I will miss this sector a lot becaue this is the place that I have had more success. Not only that, but I just love the feel of Parral. I am in another way going to be bummed when I leave because I am living with a really good friend named Elder Isom. He is really cool and is from Bear Lake. He has made me feel so at home so I will be sad to see him go when I leave. 
Me, Elder Wilhelm, and Patricia Family Tambien
I just thought that I would inform you guys that there is a convert that is coming to Utah in September right after I come home. I have invited him to be able to come to the house and possibly stay at our house for a couple days. I hope that is okay but nothing is sure. It is something that he is looking at but he is really serious. He is a good guy and I've never met anyone that is so interested in the gospel. I thought that I would let you know. 
Zone Activity in Parral
 I was also thinking, what is the thought on if you guys are coming in September. The sister that organizes our flights is going to be calling me any day now and asking about where I want to sit and what not. I don't want to preassure you guys but yeah.  I am doing well. I have been missing you all very much. There isn't a day that I don't think about you all. I am really excited about Conference. I feel that Conference is a way that I connect with home because it is all so close to home, the Conference Center and all. I am also really excited for what the prophet has to say to us. I miss Priesthood Session with Dad so much, too! I miss and love you all so much. Talk next week.
Love You,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails