Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, July 18, 2011

God Does Exist and He Loves Me!

Letter Received July 18, 2011:


This week, I have absolutely amazing news! Ha, ha, ha! Are you ready yet? Are you sure? Yeah? Okay, I will tell you, ha, ha!! Well, they have now decided to change the Branch President and the Stake Presidency came last week and changed him out for a member of the High Counsel and it is going to be awesome! The guy is super excited and willing to help and I know that everything is going to turn around. He lives in Chillan but he has a car. It is like a twenty minute drive, if that. He is going to help so much and now I won't have to be babysitting anymore.

Not only that, but this week we found 10 new investigators! A lot of them are really good and some aren't so good, but God has all power and can do miracles and you never know.

I don't know why but I really do feel like a new man and feel like renewed and I feel a lot more happy. I think that it is because I have been worried about the Branch and now I don't have that because the new Branch President is going to take care of everything and now I don't really have act as the Branch President but without a title. Now I am a counselor and I can help really how I should. Not only that but me and my comp have been able to make up a new program on how we are going to work and we are going to start on it this week. So, we are going to have a really good week, I know it. My comp is a lot happier but I know that he feels that he is ready to leave Bulnes. He is still working hard and it seems that he has loosened up a little bit.

Today we had a really good p-day. We went and played soccer and had a BBQ. It was awesome and I played well. I put in 8 goals so I was content.

Time is going quick and it seems that no matter what I do it doesn't slow down but goes faster. I know that the time is going to go by quick, but that is the mission. I feel bad for Lyndsay, I hope that she is okay! I am praying for you all all of the time. Some ideas for packages are some Snickers, Fastbreaks, Recess, Amazing Sauce (ha, ha, love it), the Bible and D&C stickers for the scriptures, zingers (the red ones), jerky, whatchamacallit bars, cliff bars (Lexie knows what they are), any kind of candy. I would really love to have the scripture mastery scripture stickers. Yeah, thank you all, I love you so much.

Elder Nelson   

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails