Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Visiting Less Actives Is Bringing People Back to Church

Letter Received July 11, 2011:

Hey:

This week went by really fast even though we didn't get a whole lot of things done. It seemed that everywhere that I turned, I had something else that I had to do. Something cool is that we are now teaching a professional soccer player. She is so tight! She is in the minor leagues for her age still. She is really cool!

We are not really making all that much progress with the Branch President because he doesn't really have the desire at all to change, so I am thinking that soon they are going to change him out (or at least I am hoping).

Me and my companion are getting along, but I am not going to lie, my comp has been a little bit on edge lately. I think that he is getting bummed about the work a little bit because it is especially hard to be patient in the first part of you mission. Today is his birthday, so I would like to buy him a cake and a little something to cheer him up. We were going to go to the snow in the mountains today but the activity got cancelled because the car was being dumb, so yeah, here we are.

This week was okay but this coming one hopefully will be better. Sorry that I don't really have all that much to tell. This week I was able to have 41 people in church, That is really good for the Branch these days. I know that is thanks to visiting the less actives because they are now coming slowly back to church. That is about it for this week. I love you all, take care. Talk to you all next week.


Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails