Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Tough Times, Short Letter

Letter Received July 4, 2011:

Hey:

So, this week went okay but it didn't go the way that I planned. Me and my companion have come up with a new program to work with the less active members, so we are going to see how that works out for us. Me and my companion are happy to still be together. I know that he is going to be changed soon. If he stays this next transfer he would be with me till I die and then he would have to stay for one more after I leave. I know that the President wouldn't leave someone in the Sector for that long. Especially here in Bulnes, he wouldn't chastise someone for that long, ha, ha, ha.

This week, once again, the President of the Branch did not show up for anything so I am going to have to talk to the Stake because things aren't working and I don't know what to do. We were blessed with some people to teach. That makes me happy! Sorry, once again time is short. I love you all. I promise next week that I will write a lot but there is not a whole lot of news either. I love you and hope that you had a good 4th of July.

Love,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails