Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Short Note

Letter Received June 28, 2011:

Hey, just a quick note because here it is a holiday and there aren't any places open to do Internet. I am doing good. We did some good work with the Branch and me and my companion are going to be together for another transfer. I am happy with that, we get along really well.

I love you all. I am doing well. Sorry that this is so short and that I have no time to write. Glad to hear that everything is going well. Also, glad to hear that Mom for sure has got the time off to come to Chile. I love you all, keep up the good works.

Elder Nelson

Love you all. Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails