Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Seeing a Little Progress

Letter Received June 6, 2011:
Like Bullet Proof Vests
Hey:

This week this letter is going to be short, sorry. We went with our zone to an activity and we are running a little late. Also, I don't really have that much to tell. We went paintballing. I will send some pics.
So yeah, this week went really fast. This week we had Cynthia in church for the second time and so that means that she can be baptized any week now because she has all the lessons that she needs and everything. She is so awesome! I have not seen anyone convert so fast and easy in such a hard time of her life and place that she lives. That is the really good news for the week.
Lone Soldier
Its weird, I have been having weird dreams about home and the mission. I think that means that I am old here now, ha, ha, ha. It is weird that I am going to be turning 21 this next Monday. That to me is really weird.

Everything is good here. It is getting cold but I am trying to stay warm. I am hoping that it doesn't rain to much here in Bulnes. We are starting to find people to teach. I am starting to see a little progression here in my branch. We have interviews tomorrow with our President and I'm kinda wondering what he is going to ask me. Being a counselor, I think that he is going ask about the branch more than about me. Time is going by fast and I am starting to realize it. But I am enjoying my mission to the fullest still. Although, I do kinda wish that I was in a different sector to finish because Bulnes isn't all that awesome but I know that the Lord has put me here for a reason and that we are going to baptize maybe this week makes me even more sure.
Me and My Partner
I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well and that the shed is almost done is tight. That means less lawn to mow when I get home, ha, ha, ha. I've got to go. Thanks for everything. Let me know as soon as possible if Mom gets the time off please because the mission has called me today and I told them that I would let them know as soon as possible. I love you all. Sorry that this one is so short.

Elder Nelson
There Were Really Cereal Boxes in Those Vests

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails