Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just Horsin' Around

Try and Find Me

Letter Received May 30, 2011:

Wow! It really looks like the garage is going to be huge. I looks like it is going to be about the same size as the house. That is nuts! I am really doubting that I am going to recognize anything about the house when I get there. Yeah, so I am down for staying in Chillan, too. I just have heard that the best place to stay is probably going to be in Concepcion but I am down for staying in Chillan. Nothing is going to be that bad about the hotel. I am sure that they're going to be a lot nicer than the houses that the missionaries live in! I think that there should be a pretty nice place to stay here in Chillan. Other than Concepecion, Chillan is the nicest city that I have been in.
Hanging in Bulnes

This week we had a really awesome conference with our President and he showed us a talk from Elder Holland and it was amazing. It seemed that the whole mission was really affected by what he said. I know that everything that Elder Hollland said was exactly what I needed to hear to rededicate myself to the work. I am doing well with my companion. I don't think that I am going to be with him till I die. I think that he is going to be here for this transfer and then he is going to head out. I think that he is going to baptize a ton when he leaves this sector because Bulnes is a hard sector to start in. He is going to be such a bomb comp mayor when he leaves. I now have some new ideas on how to do my work and to help the Branch President progress.
Me and the Fishbecks, they are going home soon.
Time is going so fast I can't even believe it. It is already June! Man, that is a real bummer about the weather there. Hope that everything clears up really soon. Here it is getting colder than ever. Ha, ha, ha. So, I guess I know how you are feeling right now. Last night we had a really random thing happen. we were walking donw the street last night and all the sudden we see a horse come running by on the street by itself. It had a rope around its neck and we were like, "What the heck!" There was no one that was chasing it or anything, so we did, ha, ha, ha. We got a hold of the rope and we didn't find the owner so we took it to the police, ha, ha, ha. It was a really cool experience. I mean, how often do you run to catch a horse as a missionary, ha, ha, ha. Everyone was looking at us like, "What in the heck are you doing with a horse?" But, it was a good deed because what if this thing got hit by a car or something? It almoust got hit by a semi when we were chasing it. So yeah, that is the cool story for the week, ha, ha.
Hanging Close in Bulnes

I need some info because I got the email from the office of the mission that I am going to be dying soon. Sad!! I need the following info: I need the name of our Stake and the ward. It is Poplar still, right? I need a phone number that they can call, but I doubt it that they are going to call. They are asking if you guys are going to come, but I will call the sister that does that information.
Me and Yeakley

Oh yeah, are you going to leave the shed that we built in the yard? Okay, well I think that is about it for me this week. Love you, miss you all a ton, but time is going fast.


Love,
Elder Nelson

P.S.- Mom, what did you serve the missionaries when they came to the house?
Thumbs Up Bulnes

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails