Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ready for Zone Conference

Letter Received July 25, 2011:

Hey:

I know that this email is going to be really really short. It is because we are really running late and we still have to go back to Bulnes and change because we are here in Chillan. Not only that but I really don’t have a whole lot of news.

It went pretty well this week. My new Branch President is bomb, and this week the Assistants to the President came out and did a mini transfer and one of my best buddies from the mission is Assistant and he came and taught me some things. So, it really helped me out a ton. We also have Conference with President tomorrow and it is going to be really cool. I am really excited.

I also have some bad news. I am completely out of money and I have to go to Concepcion tomorrow and I have to pay with my card because I don’t really have any choice. Sorry. Everything is good with me and my companion. We are working hard and doing well. Our time is getting short together, so we are enjoying it to the max.  I love you all, sorry this is so short, love you all, ciao!

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails