Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Luisa is Confirmed

Letter Received August 29, 2011:

Well, again this letter, I think, is going to be a little short because I am in Concepcion to say hey to people so that I can set up for when Mom and Dad come. But, there isn't really much to tell anyway. Same old business. We did have the confirmation though this week of Luisa. It was cool! My kid did it. It made me so proud, ha, ha, ha! We have been working and it seems like time is going by so fast. We are pretty much just doing contacts because we only really have like 1 investigator, his name is Gabriel and he is really good. It just seems like he has a lot of opposition. I think that I might be able to baptize him the last day of the mission. That would be so awesome. Sorry that this is so incredibly short but not much to say and little time also.

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails