Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who's Your Daddy? That's Right, Me!

Letter Received August 8, 2011:
Me and Maria

Hey:

So, I guess I will start off with the really big news! So, yes I have had a transfer but they threw something that I really didn't expect. Out of the 27 trainers in the mission, I am now going to have a son and train and I also am going to keep being Counselor. So, my last transfer in the mission I am going to be training but I don't know who yet. They are going to tell us tomorrow. Elder Haws also is going to be training and so is everyone else in my District. That is nuts! Not only that but all the missionaries in the world are going to be doing a new training program. It is weird but it is going to be cool.

I am kinda having some mixed feelings about training. I didn't really have the desires to train but I also am excited to teach someone all the things that I know and help someone start out. I am hoping that I get a gringo. We will have to see tomorrow.
Maria and Family and Friends

I am really focused and happy with how my mission is going. I just know that these last six weeks are going to go so fast. I just have always felt that the time goes so fast when you first get a comp and your first cambio always goes so fast. It is so nuts. I don't feel that I am dying off. That is so weird to me.

We had a baptism this week and a confirmation. It was really awesome! Not only that, but she also bore her testimony in church by herself, so that was really awesome! I have realized that all of my converts here are so solid and it makes me so happy to see that they are really converted to the gospel and that they aren't  just going to go inactive after I leave.
Maria Irene Ceballos Rossi

I was thinking about when you guys come that I would love to do some baptisms for the dead here with some of my converts and have them meet up with us in Santiago. I invited them. I hope that is okay. Nothing is for sure that my converts would be able to meet up with us but I would love to do that.

Also, I have confirmed we are all good for somewhere to stay in Santiago. I have talked to the member that was talking to her friends in Santiago, so its good. I was also thinking about General Conference. I would really like for you guys to get some tickets so that we could go to a session, especially the priesthood session. Just something to think about.
Me, Maris and Flores

This is going to be a good change for me because I know that being a trainer is going to be something that is going to make me stay focused. I am hoping that the package will be here tomorrow cause I don't know when I will get if I don't get it tomorrow. Well, I don't really have all that much more to tell. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Got to go. I love you all so much. Talk to you all later.

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails