Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Time is Flying By


Letter Received August 15, 2011:

Me and my son in Conce just after we met . Cool, huh?
Hey:

Well, this week was a pretty good one. Me and my companion get a long really well. He is from Salt Lake City and his name is Elder White. Wow! Time as a trainer goes even faster and the time is going by so stinking fast. I feel like I just barely put my head down at night and it is already time for another day.

Everything is going well and we are going to have another baptism on Sunday, so that should be really awesome. Our first week together didn't really go all that well and I am kinda nervous because tomorrow we have interviews with President and I am pretty sure that he is going to give me a pretty good lecture. So we will have to see how that is going to go.

Time is going fast and we are seeing miracles. I am hoping that we find some more people to teach because we are starting to get a little low again and I don't want to leave the Sector without people. That would suck. Me and companion are getting along really well. I am going to send a picture of us. I have three suitcases mom and a backpack. So, whatever you guys think about the car. Sorry this one is kinda short. I am running a little short on time and I want to show a good example to my companion. I love you glad to hear everything is going good.

Love,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails