Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tearing It Up with My New Comp!

Letter Received June 21, 2010:

Hey:

First off, I would really like to wish Dad a really Happy Father's Day and that I love you very much and I couldn't ask for a better dad because one doesnt exist! Dad, I hope that your Father's Day was really special and I love and miss you a lot and I wish you a very Happy Father's Day.

This week was a little interesting for me because I said last week that we had transfers and I got a new companion, his name is Elder Clark and he is really cool.  I really like him. It is really good and we already found more people in this one week than me and Rubilar did in a whole cambio. This week has been nuts with Chile playing in the World Cup and all, actually really nuts! But should be having a good solid two or three baptisms within the next three weeks.  I am really excited to really work hard and teach the crap out of this Sector. 

This week it has been raining so much! It just hasn't stopped, so I am going to be really excited to receive those rain pants.  I had to go to the doctor and I had to use my card so it was really expensive, like forty bucks or more, so sorry about that.  I had a problem with my feet because I had some sort of fungus type deal on my feet so I got that taken care of.  Other than that, it was a really good week and we have been teaching some really good people that really seem to be progressing. 

I am not senior comp but I am really feeling like I am showing my comp everthing and taking charge on all our lessons and what not. But its all good, because I don't really care if I am senor comp or district leader or any of that.  That is so cool that Brach is getting going this week, I am so excited for him. I wish him the best of luck and I hope that he works hard because I know that he will.  That sucks for Jace, how did he wreck?

For the package, if you could find something that I could put on the outside of my bag to keep the water from coming through, that would be awesome! So yeah, there is one idea but I can't really think of anything else. But I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well.  I am really worried for Kyle, give him a really big hug for me and tell him that I love him and the Lord does everything for a purpose, also the same with Chandler, please please do this for me.  But that is really all that I cant think of for now.  I love and miss you all and hope all is well with you all.

Love,
Your Elder

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails