Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

Go America!

Letter Received July 5, 2010:

Feliz Dia de Indepèndencia o 4th of July!


Hey:

Well first off, I would like to tell you all a Happy 4th of July.  It was not really a deal here, like nothing, ha ha.  But Oh well, the things of a mission right!

Last Photo with Old Mission President Chavez

And I want to wish Craig a happy late Birthday.  I was looking at my calendar and saw that.  So yeah, happy birthday Craig!  Remember holale from Gabriel Iglesias!  Ha, ha!  But, as for me, I am getting along really well and working super hard now that me and my comp have come together.  We have been just contacting machines.  This week we found nine new investigators and it has been awesome!  We were really needing to find people, so that is exactly what we have been doing.  It has been awesome to start out fresh here, and the members are all telling me that they have seen a change in me in the last few weeks, that I seem a lot more happy and animated and seem to be more myself.  I wouldn't disagree with them because I really do feel a lot more animated and feel a lot more like myself and I feel happier.  Me and Elder Clark are getting along so well and working hard and I really think that this trasfer is going really fast because we have been super busy and just loving the mission life and finding out what mission life is all about.  I have been really been feeling like I have the Spirit with me a lot more.  Clark and I are finding all the people that God has put in our way and it really seems like something that I was lacking we my other comp in this sector because we didn't do a whole lot of contacts.  It seems like we were really lazy but I have really gotten out of that faze and am super happy! 

New Compy Playing in the Woods 

I am really focusing on my Spanish and I really want to speak better because my comp has recognized some of the errors that I do often in my Spanish and so I am going to really try and focus in my Spanish study.  This week not a whole lot has happened, kinda boring but i have just been up to the normal missionary work.  I am really excited to get my package and I miss you all a ton!  Poor Hailey, she is always having accidents, but I am glad that she is okay.  What are they doing having chairs with wheels?  That is a horrible idea!

Elder Clark, "Freeze, Sucka!"

That is about it for this week but sorry this letter isn't too informative but yeah that's pretty much it for this week.  It sounds like you all have been really busy enjoying summer.  It is pouring rain here, the streets are like rivers and it is so nuts.  I have never seen anything like it.  That is about it, I miss you all a ton and love you and think about you everyday.

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails