Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Much Better Week!

Letter Received July 26, 2010:

Hey Family:


Well, first off, I wanted to thank everyone for the letters.  It is really awesome to hear from everyone.  I really needed that.  It sounds like everyone is doing so awesome and sounds like family parties are starting to quite down a little bit, ha, ha.  It seems like everyone is in different places and not in Utah in anymore. (I know for sure that I am not in Utah, ha, ha, ha!)

I have had a better week this week, but it did seem a little long, though.  It seems that this week we have made some progress in finding some people and that we have bettered our teaching a little bit.  Especially me personally, because I really tried to focus on using my scriptures a lot more and it really seems that I have been able to connect a lot better with our investigators.  I have felt better about the work that me and my comp have been doing and he has been awesome and never gets disanimated and he has really put everything into perspective for me. He has been awesome to teach with and he has so much Spirit with him and he is so fun to be around because we are so much alike.

For this week it really seemed a lot better because we did an activity for our ward and it was awesome!  I am going to try and send some pics a little bit later.  It went really well and we had awesome numbers for attendance for the activity and it was cool because we were inviting everyone and it worked out really well.  Not only that, but we got some references, so that's cool, too. 

It was awesome to hear how everyone has been doing and that this week was so good for you guys.  I miss July time off year in Utah, that is for sure. But it is all good.  I think that I would like the lace-up Hush Puppies, but I am not hurting too bad for shoes.  I would love to get some more socks, because all of the ones that I had before you sent me more have holes in them now.  I don't really have much to say, but I love you all.  I would like to tell Jace how proud I of him and that I hope that he has a good time through the temple.  Love and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails