Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mi Testimonio/My Testimony

Letter Received 13 October 2009:

En Enspanol:

Yo se que Jesu Cristo vive.  Yo se que Jose Smith es una profeta verdad.  Yo se que dios amo mi.  Yo se que yo tiene la evangelio.  Yo se que Thomas S. Monson es una profeta de dios.  Yo se que arrepentirse es parte de plan de dios.  Yo se que la iglesia de Jesu Cristo es verdad.  En el nombre de Jesu Cristo.  Amen.

(Apenado es mui poquito)

In English:

I know that this church is true.  I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true man of God.  He leads and guides us today.  He received revelation for the Church.

I know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.  I know that Heavenly Father loves us, that he knows each of us personally.

I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and the Son, that Joseph Smith was a man of unquestionable faith and wisdom. That I am thankful for the trials he went through, for without Joseph Smith there would be no Church.

I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, that if any book on earth is true, the Book of Mormon would be the one.

I have a testimony of prayer.  I know that if we ask in prayer to our Heavenly Father with a sincere heart and have faith that he will help and bless us.

I know that God has sent me on a mission for people that need the gospel in their life.  I know that the Lord will bless me with the gift of tongues and I will take the gospel to them.

I bear this testimony in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails