Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Pictures from the MTC

Pictures Received October 30, 2009:



Some of my district by the fountain at the Provo Temple.



Two of my roommates:  Elder Hadfield (left) is the jokester and Elder Wilhelm (right) is my new District Leader.



Elder Stevens (left) and Elder Fuimaono.  Elder Fuimaono is from Samoa and is one of the funniest kids I know.



The three amigos:  me, Tyson, and Ethan.

 

The best two Elders I know!



Me and my companion, Elder Christenson, at the MTC sign.



My companion's cheesy map pic.



My cheesy map pic.



Oops!  Not ready for the pic.



 Me and Elder Church, he is a baller.



Me and Elder Harris.



My first awesome set of Zone Leaders.  Elder Starkie (left), Elder Gibby (right), me (middle).



 Elder Gibby is a surfer boy from Cali.



Elder Starkie is a bomb singer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails