Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Learning from a Member of the 70

Me, Elder Diaz, and Alexis
Letter Received November 1, 2010:

Hey:

So this week I have been really busy. It seemed that a lot of time got wasted because of a lot of dumb reasons but we did find two new people that are really good. So, that is a start but I know that there is a lot of stuff that I need to do. I just need to take it one step at a time. I feel that I know that my comp will do everything that I want to try and he will run with me and I know that I just have to take the objective and just do the work and I know that the Lord will bless me with the people that I know will progress.

Me and Elder Zeballos
Me and my comp are getting along so well. I know that the Lord has blessed me with a really awesome companion and I know that I just need to push and I know that we are going to baptize. The Lord really couldn't have given me a better situation to work. I am super excited for all the new news that you have told me. I hope that everything goes well with Lexie and the baby. I am glad that you all had a good time for Halloween. Well, I am running late and don't really have a whole lot of time to talk but this week was pretty casual. We had a conference with Elder Zaballos from the First Quorum of the Seventy. He is really awesome and has a freakin' awesome sense of humor. I was the only one that got a personal picture with him. I learned a ton from what he said to us. He came and talked to the missionaries from the city of Chillan. It was really awesome! Love you all, g2g. Sorry this one is so short.

My New Zone in Chillan
Love You,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails