Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Plugging Away at the Work

Letter Received November 8, 2010:

Well, I am running super late so this letter is going to be really short. It seems that a lot has happened this week at home and I have been busy but not really been finding as many people as I would like. But, I have been workin' hard and me and my comp are getting along really well. I know that we are going to find someone really special this week. I know that I just need to be patient because sometimes we are out doing contacts and I just am like, "I am sick of having doors get slammed in my face" and I just want to have people to teach and baptize and sometimes it is hard but I know that if I just keep up what I am doing that I will find those that have been prepared for me. There are a lot of new converts here that I can ask references from and I know that this week that Ii am going to try and work with them.

I have been good though, I just need to keep myself focused and keep my eye on the prize. Me and my companion have some cool ideas that should be fun to try. I know that we will have some fun this week. It seems that everything is going really fast and that everyone is changing and looks different than I rememeber them. I don't even know Wyatt, but I already love him. I love you guys so much.Well, sorry this one is super short but I have to be to work at six. So yeah, love you, miss you a ton. Talk to you all next week.


Elder Nelson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails