Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Christmas Away From Home

Letter Received December 21, 2009:

Hey family:

So i will start off with all the phone stuff ... But anywho the rest of everything else:

This week has not been such a great week.  Most of our investigators fell and we haven't had a whole lot of luck finding people because everyone is hard right now but we have been working hard and have been praying a lot for our investigators. And some stuff has been happening, nothing major, I will explain more on Friday when I talk to you guys and stuff cause I can explain better when I talk then I can when I type. But yeah, we have been working really hard and hoping for some help.

It definitely doesn't feel like christmas here becaue it is like100 degrees outside and there are like no decorations. Of the houses I have seen, there are like 10 houses with decorations on them, that is it. So, yeah, no snow, ha ha, but also like no one here talks about Christmas at all. It is weird! Me and my comp should be getting our packages tomorrow. I am hoping at district meeting, but we will see. We have been cleaning our apartment all day because it was a mess. I forgot my cables to my camera today so yeah no pictures again, sorry. But thanks for all the stuff for Christmas and I am excited to talk to you all. I don't have much time. I will talk to you all on Friday, much love but make sure that you call today or tomorrow and see if it works. I've got to go. I will let you know if I get the package tomorrow and I took out one twenty so I can get something for my comp and thank Grandpa for the gift. Love you all. Can't wait to talk to you.

Love Elder Nelson

P.S. - Happy Birthday Karstin and Merry Christmas!
Related Posts with Thumbnails