Write to Elder Nelson

Email: anelson136@myldsmail.net

Pouch Service:

Elder Austin Nelson
Chile Concepción Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

*Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch or use dearelder.com.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hot and Happy in January

Letter Received January 25, 2010:


Hey Everyone:

Thanks for all the letters and it is really good to hear from all of you. I have been doing a little better this week.  We have found some really good people and we have been staying really busy. We had a lot of people in church.  We had 6 people!  That is a record for me for people in church. But the thing is, is that my ward is really irreverent and everyone is talking and doing anything but what they are supposed to be doing. It's frustrating because investigators are saying that they don’t like it because there is no respect. And it is kind of true, so we need to say something to the Bishop because it is really bad but other than that it has been going really good.

But it has been really hot and I had to go to the dermatologist this morning because I had some stuff on my arm from the sun apparently, so yeah.  But we have been doing really well except for the heat, I feel like I am in St. George or Vegas. But it sounds like it has been really cold there and sounds like everyone has been having some fun with Lexie and Craig going snowboarding and all and Dad and Jace going riding down in Texas and talking to Trey.  Where did he go again?

That is crazy that everyone is coming home that actually doesn’t sound that far away to me because time is going by so fast here and we are already almost to changes again and I am really hoping for that first baptism soon.  We should have one next week so we will see about this one.

I am going to send some pictures this time because I have a little extra time this week, so yeah. But not really much new here I love you all and miss you tons.  I miss the kids tell them I love them and hope that Lyndsay and Justin and the kids are all doing well. Good to hear that mom that you have been staying busy and are well.  Sounds kinda quiet this week. So, I don't know about that because that’s not our family style, ha ha ha.   But I love you all can't wait to hear from you guys next week.  Hopefully I can tell you about a baptism this next week.

Love and miss you all,
Love Elder Nelson

 
Cool cave shot.

  
Cool cave.

  
Dominated.

  
Gringo beach.

  
Just on the streets.

  
My new best friend.

  
Sweet!

  
Yeah, I fell in after that.

  
Yeah,  Yeah!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails